4.1.11

MY MOTHER GET MARRIED AT 23 AND I AM NOW 23.

so wut eh

hye 2011. :) and honestly i lost my word.i can't recall back my 2010.i just hate my past.congrate malaysia but i'm not into that soccer stuff anymore.

I celebrated new year with my lovely customer.shit la, well atleast i'm not alone.and i started my 1st day of the new year at della-punye-abg-punye-wedding.


Thanks asma and jannah for that sembonia ,i heart it.please blame my buziness for not uploaded the moment.thanks God i'm surrounded by the most understanding friends,love ur 'dats so you' asma.:).really mean it.yes i wanna be a better person like you but this is what i am.






p/s i can't wait for the prankkkk tonite!try me!!!!!!!!!!hoho! act i'm kindof sad as today is my last day at work. :(

8 comments:

  1. post touching..wek!
    haha
    be ur self, becoz regardless of who u are in the past, present, n insyaAllah, in the future, u always be my fren mate...

    good luck! xmo stress sgt. idup kne simple, happy, yet meaningful.. huu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic hundred times!!!
    well mok,let's move on!!
    let's being a better person!!
    jgn sedih2 lagi,you know dat we do love you..*awww*

    ReplyDelete
  3. arief : zaman mak dlu mmg kawen awal.tp skrg x lg.he,

    mok 1 : tq.xde stress2 lg cuz i'm single. :)

    mok 2: buzy gile 1000000X ee.sies.tp sy da benti keje.just fokus study lps ni.

    mok 3: tq!pray for me for a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mak aku dpt anak 1st masa umo dia 23,,dan aku..secara rasminya belom 23 lagi..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. so bila secara rasminya ko 23 ko akan dpt anak jgak.hahaha.
    x dpt byg ko beranak.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha..gila,,perlukan 9bln utk dpt ank,,sedangkan aku lagi 3bln secara rsmi masuk 23..

    ReplyDelete