14.12.10

CONGRADUATION!!!!!

salam & hye peeps

it's been a while i didn't crap in my blog and i must say that 24 hours is never enough for a girl like me but i was in no position to disregard the path that i had opted so i need to steal some time to post this entry as i don't want this entry to be-so-stale-dusty-post as well as this is my big day man.man!

it's my graduation day!!


i felt like crying upon seeing this pic, cuz friends we have came to the crossroads in life,look back on the ol' days of play and no worries now comes to future. i still remember the good times we once shared and celebrate the days gone by.

i always knew looking back on my tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry. :( i just wish i won't have to say goodbye.............................................
.
bye wa,nini,adah,sarah,pia,nim,nisa,timah,cemah,ana,adah,
goodbye korang.....xxoo.

my greatest backbones..my greatest gift..my greatest enzymes i must say.it is hurt to see both of them getting older. :(


UiTM.my heaven.need i say more.


me.a girl with a less word.


"How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten?"
                                                                                               Logan. P. Smith 



bye dear,
-NHB-

4 comments: