30.8.10

I JUST HAVE a little COLOR IN LIFE.DO YOU STILL ENVY WITH ME?DO YOU?

salam & hye y'all.



I've missed this blog everyday and you guys too but i just happened to be busy lately.kind of confused and andddhh nothing but stress with work,study and my weight.feel like i wanna turned into ana-mode again.lets starve-on baby!

God, everyday i swear i wanna quit my part-time job but i hate myself for not being good in excuses and lie and my easily sympathy feeling for them.nway i love you guys for put some color in my life for this 2 months i knew ya.hey guys i hate gossip, i just wanna be friends wif all of u.ALL OF YOU I MEAN!tell u guys that i was so fucking  happy at first that i thought it would be super great to be there.apparently it was not like what i wished it would be.Not that i wished everything going to be  perfect as i know peeps changed and i can't expect the unexpected and i as well can't be perfect to  satisfy everyone need there and even you are not perfect cuz WE ARE NOT  A PERFECT CREATURE GUYS!come on.come on.i missed the old moment with you guys.ecewah.tacing.

So !!
depending on how it goes after this for me to decide.and yeah tell u guys that i have a new respect for my self-control tongue for this fasting month.hu.





pen off.bye.
-NHB-



No comments:

Post a Comment